Jim and Betty Robidou Scholarship
The Jim and Betty Robidou Scholarship was established to provide an educational opportunity annually to a Council Grove High School senior pursuing a college degree, in memory of Jim and Betty Robidou.
• Deadline for scholarship applications is April 1, 2020
• Refer to criteria below for eligibility and list of documents needed (i.e., transcript, high school resume, introductory letter).
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Please type application, illegible applications will not be considered.
• The Scholarship recipient will be announced at the Council Grove High School Awards Ceremony on May 13, 2020.
• The Scholarship recipient must provide evidence of enrollment before scholarship funds will be distributed. Scholarships will be mailed directly to the recipient’s educational institution.
• Applicant must be a current registered, graduating senior at Council Grove Senior High.
• Applicant must be entering a full-time college program or currently enrolled in a full-time college program.
• Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or current passport.
• Applicant must include a copy of an official CGHS or college transcript including cumulative GPA.
• Applicant must include a high school resume.
• Applicant must include a one-page letter explaining their goals, career plans, financial need, and any other information you want the scholarship selection committee to consider.
Applications are due by April 1, 2020
Council Grove Area Foundation
C/O Jim & Betty Robidou Scholarship
PO BOX 137
Council Grove, KS 66846